Pure Sun SPF 25 only uses reflective sun filters - acting as a "physical" block, these minerals bounce back light to prevent the UV rays from hitting your skin.
As long as Pure Sun SPF 25 is on your skin, it is protecting you.
Pure Sun SPF 25 does not contain petrolatum or mineral oil derived ingredients. It is colour, fragrance and paraben free.
Thanks to the Nano-Particles, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, Pure Sun SPF 25 is transparent on your skin, working as a reflective, non-absorbent sun filter. Its hypo-allergenic formula makes it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
Pure Sun Safety Tips:
· Always re-apply at least every 2 hours, no matter how high the SPF specified.
· Apply at least 15 minutes before going out into the sun.
· Try not to spend too much time in the sun especially between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
· Stay in the shade (wide rim hats, umbrellas, shaded areas, etc.).
· Make sure all uncovered areas of skin are protected - nose, ears, arms, hands, feet, lips and back of neck.
Distilled Water, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid. Preservatives: Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate